QuietPure Home Air PurifierOur Expert Rating:
Simply stated, we believe the QuietPure HEPA air purifier is quieter, cleans more air and is easier to use than other leading brands. Intelligent monitoring of actual particle count, VOC levels, relative humidity and even temperature. The QuietPure Home HEPA air purifier quietly and quickly reacts to changes in your air quality, ensuring your home or office is always a healthy sanctuary. Removes dust, allergens, pet dander, mold spores, viruses, smoke, odors and general gaseous VOCs. Authorized QuietPure dealer. Fast, Free Shipping.
QuietPure Home Air Purifier
Price shown excluded from online promo codes in sitewide banner. Other exclusions may apply. Includes a combo pre-filter and HEPA filter impregnated with carbon. Cleans up to 1278 square feet. Category Winner for Quiet.
AVAILABILITY: In Stock. Ships Same or Next Business Day.
0% interest for 12 months* for qualifying purchases every day! 12 equal monthly payments Required.
See our entire family of QuietPure Air Purifiers.
*ABG coverage of return shipping is only applicable to customers within the continental United States. There is no refund of extra shipping costs for delivery locations outside of the contiguous United States.
- Prefers a high quality HEPA air purifier at a reasonable price
- Desires a near silent air purifier for the living space or bedroom
- Needs to remove dust, allergens, viruses, smoke, odors and general gaseous VOCs
- Requires effective protection again harmful allergens and contaminants
- Suffers from allergies, asthma or a respiratory illness such as COPD
- Would benefit from an air purifier that offers an optional Carbon VOC filter for advanced odor and gaseous VOC removal
- Purifies the air in rooms up to 1278 square feet
- 6-foot decibel reading of just 32 on low speed
- Intuitive LCD display and soft touch controls
- Patented, quiet turbo-charged airflow
- Measures air quality in your home down to PM2.5
- Captures 99.97% of all particles down to 0.3 microns
- Certified by CARB (the California Air Resources Board)
- Unique, attractive design
- Measures and displays: particle and VOC levels, relative humidity and temperature
- 3 Airflow speeds plus Turbo and Night Mode
- Auto Mode - Automatically adjusts fan speed
- Night Mode - Dims display lighting and runs on super quiet speed
- Turbo Mode - Turbo air flow will clean the air very quickly
- Industry leading combination 3-stage filter:
- Includes a combination pre-filter, HEPA and activated carbon cartridge
- Optional carbon-only for removal of VOCs and formaldehyde
- Manufactured in China
Particulate matter, or PM, is the term for particles found in the air, including dust, dirt, soot, smoke, and liquid droplets. Particles can be suspended in the air for long periods of time. Some particles are large or dark enough to be seen as soot or smoke. Others are so small that individually they can only be detected with an electron microscope.
Particles that measure less than 10 micrometers in diameter (PM10) pose a health concern because they can be inhaled into and accumulate in the respiratory system. Particles less than 2.5 micrometers in diameter (PM2.5) are referred to as 'fine' particles and are believed to pose the greatest health risks. Because of their small size (approximately 1/30th the average width of a human hair), fine particles can lodge deeply into the lungs.**Excerpt borrowed from www.epa.gov website:
|EXPERT REVIEW PARAMETERS||STAR RATING|
|1. Airborne Particulate Filtration|
|2. Gas, Chemical & Odor Filtration||
(Choose optional carbon filters for gas removal)
|3. Room Coverage|
|4. Noise Rating|
|5. Filter Life & Replacement Costs|
|6. Ease of Operation & Filter Replacement|
|7. Quality of Construction: Air-tight design, no off-gassing|
|8. Electronic Filter Life Monitoring|
|9. Manufacturer's Credibility, Warranty & Return Policy|
|10. Quality of Filters|
|11. Value for Price|
The QuietPure Home air purifier is a real game changer for the average person who is concerned about their health. The Home air purifier doesn't just clean the air in your home, it provides you with data to better understand when and why your air quality changes. Good air quality is proven to help with general health, a strong respiratory system, better quality sleep, reduction of snoring and even weight loss. Isn't it time to commit to improving your family's lifestyle, how you feel, and ultimately enjoy a better quality of life?
- Cleans large areas up to 1278 square feet
- Safely removes the most dangerous, finely sized lung-penetrating particles in the air
- Our first choice for allergy and asthma sufferers and those with severe respiratory diseases
- 3 stages of filtration to deliver the cleanest air in your home
- Decibel reading of just 32 on low speed which means that its’ operation is essentially silent
- Smart, auto mode adjusts air flow for you as air quality conditions change
- State of the art components and sensors are utilized
- The newest, most advanced air purifier for both residential and office environments
- European styling with handsome exterior design
- Easy to use LCD display and soft touch controls
Summary:Once in a while we come across a product which is a real game changer, and this is one of them! After putting this air purifier through our rigorous testing protocol, the QuietPure Home came through with flying colors. In fact, nearly flawless, it really doesn't get any better. This QuietPure Home is the industry’s newest, most advanced air purifier for both residential and office environments. It is quieter (essentially silent), cleans more air and is easier to use than other brands; making the Home air purifier our first choice for allergy sufferers and those who suffer from asthma or severe respiratory diseases such as COPD. With your new QuietPure, you are equipped with real data that puts you in control of your home's health, enabling you to make changes to your environment and secure the health and well being of everyone in the family. Category Winner for Quiet.
Technical Specifications of QuietPure Home Air Purifier
|QuietPure Home Air Purifier|
|Square Foot Coverage|
|Square Foot Coverage||1278 sq. ft.|
|Delivered Air Flow|
|Delivered Air Flow||341 cfm|
|Rated Air Flow of Fan|
|Rated Air Flow of Fan||-|
|Fan Speeds||3 speeds, plus Night Mode|
|Clean Air Density Rate (CADR)|
|Clean Air Density Rate (CADR)||Not tested by AHAM|
|Pre-filter||Combo pre-filter, HEPA and activated carbon|
|Carbon Filter||Carbon VOC Filter Cartridge|
|Particle Filter||Combo pre-filter, HEPA and activated carbon|
|Power Requirements||100-120V; 50/60Hz|
|Energy Consumption||2.6 - 70 watts|
|Dimensions||28.22"h x 13.11" dia.|
|Finish / Color|
|Finish / Color||White|
Video Reviews of QuietPure Home Air Purifier
Filters & Accessories for QuietPure Home Air Purifier
QuietPure Home Replacement Combo HEPA Filter Cartridge
For use with the QuietPure Home Air Purifier By Aerus. Replacement combination filter cartridge includes pre-filter, HEPA filter and activated carbon. Replace every 6 - 12 months or as needed.
Availability: In Stock. Ships Same or Next Business Day.
MF AP FL01
QuietPure Home+ Replacement Combo HEPA Carbon Filter Cartridge
For use with the QuietPure Home+ Smoke Air Purifier By Aerus. Replacement combination filter cartridge includes a pre-filter, HEPA filter and 4+ lbs. of activated carbon. Replace every 6 - 12 months or as needed.
Availability: In Stock. Ships Same or Next Business Day.
MF AP FL03