Miele Dynamic U1 Maverick Vacuum CleanerOur Expert Rating:
The Miele Dynamic U1 Maverick Vacuum Cleaner has been discontinued.
The Miele Dynamic U1 Maverick upright vacuum cleaner is perfect for all types of flooring in your home. It allows for edge-to-edge performance and provides extremely-easy maneuverability between floor surfaces. Authorized Miele dealer. See our expert ratings and reviews. Fast, free shipping.
*ABG coverage of return shipping is only applicable to customers within the continental United States. There is no refund of extra shipping costs for delivery locations outside of the contiguous United States.
- Wants a quality upright vacuum cleaner from a leading vacuum manufacturer
- Wants a reliable upright vacuum cleaner that is versatile and easy to use
- Wants one vacuum that can clean a variety of floor types in their home
- 1,200-watt Vortex Motor™
- 2-motor system with separate electrobrush control
- Electrobrush with on/off capability
- Suction control via a rotary dial with 4 power settings:
- Deep Pile
- Low Pile
- Patented SwivelNeck™ technology
- Automatic carpet height adjustment
- AirClean Sealed System™
- AirClean FilterBags™ type U with a 5.45-quart capacity
- Optional HEPA AirClean filtration (HA 30 filter sold separately)
- High-quality integrated tools:
- 12-foot flexible hose
- Dusting brush
- Upholstery tool
- Crevice Nozzle
- Telescopic aluminum wand
- 54-foot overall cleaning radius
- 39-foot electrical power cord
- Manufacturer's 7-year warranty
|EXPERT REVIEW PARAMETERS||STAR RATING|
|1. Filtration Efficiency|
|2. Cleaning Power and Effectiveness|
|3. Easy to Use Controls|
|4. Noise Level|
|6. Ease of Assembly & Attaching and Removing Parts and Accessories|
|7. Quality of Floor Tools|
|8. Quality of Accessory Tools|
|9. Quality of Dust Bags|
|11. Cleaning Radius|
|13. Value for Price|
The Miele Dynamic U1 Maverick provides users with a great-quality Miele vacuum cleaner at an affordable price point. It has the ability to clean carpets and smooth floors well, making it great for use in your entire home. It's patented SwivelNeck™ technology enables the vacuum to move easily throughout your space, reaching tight areas and avoiding furniture. Plus, the Maverick's filtration system traps dust from the air, making the air in your home clean and safe to breathe.
- Vortex Motor™: 1,200-watt motor. Allows you to power on/off the vacuum and electrobrush separately for cleaning.
- Electrobrush: provides deep cleaning of heavily-used carpets. It can be switched off during use, enabling the vacuum to effectively clean smooth floors.
- Superior multi-floor cleaning: works great on heavily-used carpeting, plus the electrobrush can be powered off, making it suitable for use on smooth floors.
- Automatic height adjustment: the spring-loaded electrobrush allows the Maverick to automatically adjust to the height of the carpet so you don't have to stop during use. The electrobrush also features a footswitch that allows for easy transition over the edging of carpets.
- AirClean filter system: multi-stage system consists of a dust bag, motor protection filter and an exhaust filter. These components ensure that more than 99.9% of dust is filtered in the air so you can breathe easily.
- Patented SwivelNeck™ technology: provides extreme maneuverability throughout your space and helps you easily move around furniture or obstacles while cleaning.
- 54-foot cleaning radius: the Maverick features a 39-foot power cord, a 12-foot flexible hose and a telescopic wand, all contributing to the overall cleaning radius of this vacuum. These elements enable you to move around larger-sized rooms easily without having to change power outlets.
- 12-foot flexible hose: enables you to effectively clean hard-to-reach spaces in your home that may normally be out of your reach
- Ergonomic handle: includes a SoftGrip insert that is comfortable for your hands. It also features two switches: one to turn the vacuum on/off and one to turn the electrobrush on/off.
- High-quality accessories: three integrated accessories including an upholstery nozzle, a dusting brush and a crevice nozzle are located on the rear of the vacuum so they are always within reach when you need to use them.
- Rotary suction dial: control the suction power level by simply turning the rotary dial. Located on the front of the vacuum, the dial makes it easy for users to choose the power level they need while vacuuming. Choose between curtains, deep pile, low pile and smooth surfaces.
- Secure stand: allows the Maverick to park securely so it will not tip over while it is not in use. When parked, the roller brush switches off automatically to protect carpeting.
- Large vacuum bags: these bags hold a lot of dust and dirt, so you do not have to change them frequently.
- Does not come equipped with a HEPA filter—must purchase a HEPA filter separately if you want HEPA filtration
- A little on the heavier side like most upright vacuums, weighing 22 lbs.
Summary:The Miele Dynamic U1 Maverick vacuum cleaner is an excellent choice if you have multiple floor types in your home. The Maverick will move easily between smooth floors and carpeting and it will adjust appropriately to your carpeting with its automatic carpet height adjustment. It's SwivelNeck™ technology provides easy maneuverability and allows you to quickly navigate around furniture and obstacles in rooms. The Maverick has an impressive cleaning radius of 54-feet, allowing you to clean large rooms without having to change electrical sockets to reach all areas. In addition to cleaning floors, the Maverick enables you to clean upholstery and curtains with its integrated cleaning tools. It even cleans the air around you with its multi-stage filtration system that removes dust from the air, allowing you to breathe easily. Overall, the Dynamic U1 Maverick is a well-designed vacuum cleaner at an affordable price versus other Miele vacuums.
Technical Specifications of Miele Dynamic U1 Maverick Vacuum Cleaner
|Miele Dynamic U1 Maverick Vacuum Cleaner|
|Type of vacuum|
|Type of vacuum||Bagged Upright|
|Finish - Color|
|Finish - Color||Obsidian Black|
|Motor (watts)||1,200 watts|
|Vacuum brush speed (rotations per minute)|
|Vacuum brush speed (rotations per minute)||4,800 RPM|
|Radius of Use (reach)|
|Radius of Use (reach)||54 feet|
|Included cleaning tool(s)|
|Included cleaning tool(s)||Telescopic wand, dusting brush, upholstery tool and crevice nozzle|
|Included standard vacuum filter|
|Included standard vacuum filter||AirClean filter|
|Included onboard tools|
|Included onboard tools||Yes|
|Vacuum maneuverability||SwivelNeck™ technology|
|Standard hose||12 feet|
|Vacuum bag capacity|
|Vacuum bag capacity||5.45 quarts|
|Cleaning width||12' brush roll|
|Power cord length|
|Power cord length||39 feet|
|Vacuum Dimensions||19.17"L x 10.83"W x 8.94"H|
|Weight of vacuum|
|Weight of vacuum||19.4 lbs.|
|HEPA filter||Optional—HA 30 filter sold separately|
|Included vacuum brushes|
|Included vacuum brushes||Electrobrush|
|Number of integrated vacuum tools|
|Number of integrated vacuum tools||3|
|Model||Dynamic U1 Maverick|
|Warranty||2 years for parts and labor; 7 years for motor and casing|
Video Reviews of Miele Dynamic U1 Maverick Vacuum Cleaner
Filters & Accessories for Miele Dynamic U1 Maverick Vacuum Cleaner
Miele Type U AirClean™ Vacuum Bags
Includes 4 dustbags, 1 pre-motor filter and 1 standard filter. 9-layer filter bags with spring‐loaded, self‐locking collar. 5.45 qt. capacity. Fits Miele S7000 & Dynamic U1 Upright Vacuums.
Availability: This item is temporarily on backorder. Estimated Ship Date 5/14
MI VA S7UBAG